Thursday 31 May 2012

Open Your Eyes and Your Heart To Your Divine Life!

Good morning 


We are up bright and early this morning, perhaps not through active choice but sometimes being woken early by an excited baby works out for the best! 


I lay in bed last night thinking about how much happier I am than I was before I started out on my mission to deliberately be happy! One of the things which I enjoy the most is my renewed enthusiasm for each day. I can remember not so long ago waking up with a feeling of despondency or exhaustion, I had no enthusiasm for my life and each day it felt as if I had no time to rest from life, the sleep I did have did very little to restore me each night and my days were often spent just feeling upset about feeling upset! 


Last night it occurred to me just how far I have come, it is six and a half months since the day I had my revelation that happiness is a choice, a state of mind, an attitude available to everyone, no matter their circumstances, and I have now been writing my blog for five months! 


I have moved from a struggle with seasonal depression to choosing an abundance of great feelings about my life, a broad focus on that which I love, and making sure I do my two most favourite things every day; walking and playing music. 


I would love to say that I never have a moments doubt, sadness or anger, that would indeed be a bold statement. In truth I still have my struggles, the chief thing that has changed for me is my attitude to my life and my commitment to finding a way to move as swiftly as possible through the awkward moments in life. 


When I wake in the morning now it is with a real enthusiasm for my day! I know that everyday holds moments of joy and fun, even when I have had very little sleep, last night I was woken five or six times, I feel renewed and glad to have woken up! Sometimes the tiredness of parenthood creeps up on me in late afternoon and then I start to look forward to bedtime. 


I am amazed to find that energy and exhaustion are a spiritual thing. I am sure plenty of people could have told me that, but I needed to experience it for myself!
 I am a great believer that what comes to us in life matches that which we are, and although my circumstances have not changed a great deal since I had my revelation the way I view my life is entirely different. 


By quieting my mind and focusing on that which brings me pleasure (instead of constantly noticing all the annoying and sad things in life) I have been able to really open my eyes to the plethora of blessings all around me! 
I cannot emphasise enough how this change of focus has altered the way I view the world !


Where I saw only misery before I now see Joy, where I saw lack before I now see plenty, where I saw anger I now feel Love....


We are divine spiritual beings and we possess the greatest gifts imaginable, we are powerful beyond belief and one of our main powers lies in our ability to Focus on that which we find BEAUTIFUL and inspiring.......


Today I have Loving Gratitude for my inspiring friend Jen who catalysed my mission
I have Loving Gratitude for my breakfast 
I have Loving Gratitude for all the loving and kind acts of my partner
I have Loving Gratitude for the world of infinite possibilities
I have Loving Gratitude for every morning 
I have Loving Gratitude for every night
I have Loving Gratitude for all the abundance in my life
I have Loving Gratitude for everything I am learning
I have Loving Gratitude for my cosy house
I have Loving Gratitude for moving on 


love Klara.

No comments:

Post a Comment