Tuesday 6 March 2012

The Boundless Heart Of Happiness!

Hello


I am excited.


I have begun again to allow myself to dream and it feels wonderful. I am dreaming up the things I would like to experience in this lifetime, it feels fluid and possible. 


Removing limits from my own mind is my current momentary objective. I have acquired a whole set of 'beliefs' along the path of my life, as I am sure many people do.
Beliefs, so I am told, come about after a certain number of encounters with the same circumstance, for example if every time I went to visit my favourite tree upon a certain hill, I encountered the same group of people visiting it at the same time, after a few weeks I would begin to expect to see them there every time I went, I might think to myself "those people are always there."


I think the mind learns to categorise experiences and happenings, and I expect (no pun intended) it is a facility to firstly keep us safe from physical harm (it would not be sensible to touch something hot and not learn from it that one should exercise caution upon encountering that thing again, although I expect there are beings who can transcend all limitations) and secondly to enable us to remember useful information, for example where to find water or which plants are edible and where they might be found. 


Where we may have gone wrong with expectations and beliefs is when they are allowed to limit what we can achieve in life. In that case they have gone from being a helpful friend to a hampering obstacle. 


I cannot tell at which point in my development limiting expectations became a handicap to my advancement, it is enough to know that they are there and that I will benefit enormously by dismissing them forever! I will thank them, let them know that they no longer serve me and send them on their merry way, and along with them can go the words 'Always' and 'Never'.


Imagine a world where anything is possible, and I mean anything. Oh go on! What would you do first? I think I would try out flying first, I would fly up into the sky and look down on the beauty of the Earth, I would soak up the glory below, I would experience the wind and sun on my skin and be dazzled by the splendour of the world. 


My first inner reaction to that idea is "People can't fly, they don't have wings, the world doesn't work like that, my body is too heavy, air is too thin to support me, it's a ridiculous idea........"


I would like to examine my reaction:

"People can't fly" ok I haven't seen anybody flying, does that mean for sure that they can't?


"they don't have wings" again I don't have wings (that I know of) and as above how can I be sure that there are no other humans with wings?


"The world doesn't work like that" This is my favourite limiting belief, this has been said to me a lot, if I had a pound for every time that boring old limiting phrase has been said to me I would be rich (financially!). A much better phrase to use (in my opinion) could be:


                "I have not experienced that yet!"


Over the last few years I have encountered countless things which I thought were not possible. My journey from birth to adulthood filled me with restrictions as to what I could achieve or experience, and to my absolute delight so many of them have turned out to be nonsense! People once believed the world was flat!


Human beings on the whole don't really actually know for certain what is possible, and as a race perhaps we never will find out our true limitations. I like to think we are as boundless as the Universe which we inhabit. There is no end to infinity, and like just like infinity my imagination is limitless. I will not be hampered by imaginary limitations or other people's definitions of what I can or can't experience within my life, I choose the personal freedom to live in a world of infinite possibility. I choose to be limitless, I choose to be open hearted, expansive and broad minded, nay broad minded does not describe the vastness of possibility I wish to entertain.........


            I choose to be indescribably infinitely 
                               possible........


            I am dreaming up my vision of my boundless 
            immeasurable Universal self, and I love it!!!!




Today I have Loving Gratitude for the Sun
I have Loving Gratitude for the softness of my skin
I have Loving Gratitude for bees
I have Loving Gratitude for the first crocuses of spring
I have Loving Gratitude for the last frosts of winter
I have Loving Gratitude for summer cornflowers painting the fields blue
I have Loving Gratitude for the handsome Sunflower
I have Loving Gratitude for infinite possibility
I have Loving Gratitude for my personal freedom
I have Loving Gratitude for the splendour of the World


love Klara.



No comments:

Post a Comment