Sunday 29 January 2012

An Astronomically Healthy Mind!

Hello

Hooray! last night I had quite a good nights sleep and today I feel quite ordinary...

I would like to know what are the factors which govern daily or even hourly moods/modes? Some days, hours and moments it is so easy to choose Good Feeling Thoughts and other times it can be hard work, a real effort.

Today was so easy, I laughed, danced, talked and moved around my day feeling jovial and good natured. Last sunday I was a thoroughly different human, I was wild and passionate, today in comparison I am practically from another planet!

What in the world is going on? What governs the changes which take place inside one being? This is a question I have asked before and it was my intention to track my moods/modes daily and the methods I am using to attain a good feeling - but at the moment that is still a work in progress.

Tracking moods and methods is ok, but I would like to have some kind of explanation for the why? Why such a great change from one day to the next?
It's complicated being a human!!!

Being alive is a wild (or peaceful) ride on an astronomical roller-coaster! I just laughed out loud at the idea that one should be able to maintain one rational, ordinary, peaceful, sensible state of mind for an hour let alone a day, a week or a year!! It's so clear suddenly that it's funny!

I have never really been interested in astrology, not much more than in a conversational way - I'm a Pisces by the way, and apparently not a typical one - what ever that is!
However I just had a vision of the world in my mind, a mighty vision a Universal vision........

Have you heard of Astronomical cycles - The eccentricity of the Earth's orbit, the axial tilt and the precession of the equinoxes? In other words the way the Earth moves in space, the precession is often described as the wobble! We are tiny little beings traveling through space and time on a giant rock, the centre of which is solid iron (so I'm told) that is surrounded in molten magma and between that and me is tonnes of rock and earth. Gravity keeps me on planet Earth. Atmospheric pressure moves air and water all around the surface of the planet.

When I look up into the sky at night there are thousands of stars, no millions, no billions......

There are other planets out there in the Universe.....

The moon governs the tides of the oceans and the water in my body.....

The Sun is a star made of hot plasma and magnetic fields 109 times the diameter of the Earth.......

People can communicate using telepathy (check out Elimination communication if you are not convinced of this - it's an ordinary form of telepathy used all over the world).....

My cats love my next door neighbour and always get excited ten minutes before he gets home.......

Every day I eat different foods grown all over the world......

I am surrounded by electricity, wireless internet and countless mobile electro magnetic frequencies.....

My body has hormonal cycles which allow me to reproduce and do countless other things.......



So really I think that's the answer!!!!! I guess I just have to accept the things I cannot change, I will never know what are the factors which govern my moods and how easy it is to reach for and sustain good feeling thoughts.

I congratulate myself for any success that I have in choosing Good Feeling Thoughts, I acknowledge that there are probably thousands of factors influencing my being at any one time and that if I am at least trying to shepherd my unruly thoughts into a good place then I am doing well.

No I'm not copping out, I'm just noticing that the world is actually a MYSTERY!!! Nobody knows why we are here, every day scientists discover something new to contradict yesterdays discoveries about the nature of the Universe.

THE WORLD IS ASTONISHING, an amazing mystery unfolding and I have an infinitesimally small amount of time being Klara (think geological time).

Here's to my healthy mind and here's to yours too.

Today I give thanks for The Great Mystery
I give thanks for the sun rising each morning
I give thanks for the rabbit in the moon
I give thanks for shooting stars
I give thanks for telescopes
I give thanks for tides and waves
I give thanks for astronomers
I give thanks for astrologers
I give thanks for little fluffy clouds
I give thanks for my heart mysteriously beating in my chest

love Klara.

No comments:

Post a Comment